Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm Irresistible Is An Understatement

This past week a weak, addicted and all around pathetic pig that had served Me for over a year and then decided to take a "break" came crawling back.  I have made this fucktard keep a blog pretty much from the start of it's servitude to Me and I thought I'd share it with all you nitwits.  Here's it's most recent blog post on how an addiction to Me is an addiction for LIFE!  Happy reading slaves!


Monday, February 10, 2014


Rising Urges


I had given up on Goddess Bree. I had finally kicked the addiction. My wallet was fatter. My life was great. I was free.  I was connecting with my wife. I was enjoying time with my family. Being free of my addiction was amazing. I was normal.  I couldn't believe it.   I had easily spent several thousand on Goddess Bree. $10-$25 per picture plus tons of niteflirt calls.
I decided that I needed to stop and I did. For several months, I did not even think about Goddess Bree. Not once did her perfect feet cross my mind. Not once did I tie up my balls and punch them. Not once did I pay money to be abused. I was so happy.

Then... I decided to check an old email account that I hadn't checked in months. And I saw it. A post from GOD Bree. The urges came back. The rush returned.  I couldn't believe it. I immediately started a new twitter. Before you know it I was back on Niteflirt paying for pics. Now GOD Bree does Skype. No clue what that will do, but it will be bad.

I am back to square one. Totally addicted and paying GOD for abuse and debasement. I love it. 


_______________________________________________________________________

To read more about dirtbag pig's life of Servitude to Me CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. i loved reading all about dirtbag pigs life of servitude to YOU! i could only hope that one day I could be hopelessly addicted like him

    ReplyDelete
  2. With any luck, I may just allow you to become hopelessly addicted wannabe

    ReplyDelete