Thursday, May 23, 2013

Under My Thumb, Just Where I Want you


The weather has been less than appealing to Me lately.  Rain, cold temperatures, fog and MORE rain ... blah!  All this crappy weather puts Me in a cranky mood and who do I take it out on ... you dorks of course!  And there is only one way that you can even hope of putting a smile on My face and that’s with your wallets empty and all that dough sitting nicely in My perfectly manicured hands.  SmileySo take your hand off your cock and press the button wallet pervs!

Buy from BBW Goddess Bree through Niteflirt.com
 
 
I have three new piglets under consideration to Serve Me.  All of them came crawling to Me on their hands and knees begging for the chance.  And only two of them are ACTUALLY prepared to suffer, sacrifice and pay tribute to My Perfection.    You see, when you actually are given the chance to be under consideration to Serve Me, that’s the time where you put your wallet where your mouth is, no pun intended.  I have made it very clear on all of My websites and blog’s that I am Demanding, Insatiable and Greedy.  I’ve really spelled it all out so that even the dumbest of pig’s can understand it.  So when I give you the chance to be put under consideration to Serve Me.  BE PREPARED!

Now, I know that not all of you wallets make the same kind of moolah.  It’s not about if you make $200,000 a year or $20,000 a year … it’s about how you empty your wallet when you are on your knees in front of Me!  your brain should be focused on one thing and one thing only, submitting to Me with cold hard cash.  Because in My eyes you are nothing but I wallet, which I love to use and abuse until you are completely spanked dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment