Friday, May 24, 2013

Bend Over boys!

It's Friday My little wallet pervs!  And you know what that means ... cashing in that pay cheque and $pending it on Me!  So get busy and do what you were born to do .... $PEND! 

I have had a fantastic week!  Getting My garden ready for planting (when it wasn't raining), going out with My Girlfriend's shopping (with your money of course Free Smilies courtesy of www.GreenSmilies.com ), My neighbor even begged hard enough with gifts and got the chance to rub My Perfect feet and of course I have been using and abusing My wallet pervs in between.  I even had time to sit down and learn some new songs on the guitar, which is one of My favorite past times! 

But since it is Friday and your work week is winding down ... what are you going to do with your whole weekend?  The right answer is, "Spend the whole weekend Worshiping you Goddess!"  Good boys!  And it's your lucky weekend because I am going to have My Niteflirt lines on all weekend.  Bend over boys Smiley and get ready for a weekend that is all about Me reaching right into your wallet and taking what is rightfully MINE!  For all of My international wankers who are outside of Canada and the U.S. remember that Niteflirt now supports international calling.  Charge up those phones, fill up your Niteflirt account and I'll be cracking My whip.Smiley

Financial Domination Line
Call BBW Goddess Bree for phone sex on Niteflirt.com
 
Extreme Financial Domination Line
@ A Sexy $9.99 per Minute!
Call BBW Goddess Bree for phone sex on Niteflirt.com
 
Relieving you Of your Hard Earned Money
Recorded Listing
Call BBW Goddess Bree for phone sex on Niteflirt.com
 
Here's a few pics from this week!
 
 
 

 

 
I also have a brand new Humiliation Series I have put together in a PTV.  7 Days of Humiliating Jerk Off Challenges!  My Heavenly voice guiding your through 7 of the most humiliating tasks throughout the week ... hahaha!  It really is hilarious for Me!  Go buy it! 
 

Buy from BBW Goddess Bree through Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment