Monday, April 1, 2013

Good boys Get Mentioned

Hello freaks, wallets and piglets! you might have noticed I haven't been around for the last week or so and that's because I was under the weather. But all is well now and I am feeling 125% better! My Easter was fabulous ... of course! I got showered with gifts and chocolate, but My favorite gift by far is My new pack of EOS lip balm!
eos
My Goddess lips are so smooth they are to die for! Too bad you'll never know how soft they are dweebs. Actually, I think I'm going to make a clip of Me using My new EOS lip balm on My soft Goddess lips. That will get your little piggy dicks hard just thinking about that delicious clip.
If you missed out on My Easter Egg Hunt that I had for sale on Niteflirt, click it NOW!
Smiley
 
Buy from BBW Goddess Bree through Niteflirt.com
 
In one of the 4 golden eggs there was a task. I have received almost all of the photos from you dorks, but not all. Until I have all of them, none of you will be featured on My blog. Snap to it!
Smiley
My italian slave has been an extra special good boy last week. $pending every extra cent he has to please Me. All the rest of you should be taking notes because this is the proper way to Serve Me as a Financial Dominatrix. italian slave has studied My blog daily, memorized My Rules Of Servitude and constantly checks My Wishlist throughout the day to see if there is anything new I desire. he paid such close attention that he even noticed that I had added a new Wishlist! italian slave has decided that his entire existence should be devoted to pleasing Me as well as My man. Who italian slave likes to refer to as the Prince! So the rest of you wallets who are just sitting around on My website, wanking away, being of NO use to Me ... start $pending! Crawl over to My Wishlist and buy Me something, actually buy Me EVERYTHING! And then get back on your pathetic hands and knees and $pend the rest of your dough on the Prince at his Wishlist! All gift cards are to be sent to:
 
 
I got some great presents from you rejects last week
 
bree51 DSCF1873 DSCF1875
 
That's all you get the privilege of knowing for now. Bye fucktards!

No comments:

Post a Comment