Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Change Is Always Good

I decided that since Winter is in full effect that it was time to get rid of My blonde highlights and do something fallish!  A visit with Simon (My hair stylist) and I look Divine!  Well ... more so then usual!  Blonde, chocolate brown and red highlights really do look stunning on Me!  Some of you freaks might even get a little treat.  Besides all of your other pervy fetishes, hair seems to be a subject that get's your itty bitty cocks rock hard. But don't worry ... I'll be sure to keep you informed minions.


My assignment junkie barry has been at it again.  he wrote a desperate e-mail to Me on Niteflirt ... waited half an hour and then wrote another, even more desperate e-mail.  barry, you clearly have a bad case of Goddess Bree Addiction!  Haha!  barry was begging for one of My Divine Tasks and said, and I quote, "Please Goddess, I will pay anything for a new loser assignment ... ANYTHING!"  Oh barry, barry, barry ... words I LOVE to hear from an addicts mouth!  And since barry e-mailed Me twice, that means he paid double price for his task.  Clogging up My inbox is a definite no-no dummy!  As I'm writing this blog entry barry is on his patio, on all fours, naked and barking!  And this is all being video taped for My viewing ... I can't wait for barry to call Me and listen in anticipation as I watch this fucking hilarious task!
dirt bag pig was sniffing around yesterday and begging for some more glorious pictures of My Perfect Goddess Feet.  I thought you were broke piggy?  I guess when you have an EXTREME Goddess Bree Obsession and there is a Pay To View sitting in your Niteflirt inbox you come up with the moolah!  dirt bag pig's money wrapped around My Perfect Feet was just too much for it to bare.  $50 for 3 pictures and a $25 Amazon Gift Card ... I was really too generous oinker, wasn't I?
Call up Visa, MasterCard and American Express pigs ... I'm taking calls ALL day tomorrow!  And this Goddess is very greedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment